Aussie Made Wooden Gear Shift pen (gold). She-Oak. Eddy V. Collection.
She-Oak Gear Shift pen (gold). Individually handcrafted by South Aussie craftsperson Eddy V.
Eddy, one of our South Australian crafters, only turns Australian woods to create this uniquely Australian handmade pen. Each pen is as individual as the grown wood itself.
The Gear Shift (stick shift) Pen Kit with 5 forward and a reverse gear an ideal gift for any car enthusiast. Once you have the pen you can not stop playing with the gear shift.
For large quantities, please contact us to discuss options and possibilities.
- Pens are in stock and ready to be engraved and shipped to you.
- Being a genuine wood product, the wood may vary in colour and look to the picture. No two pens or bases will be same - that is the beauty nature.
- For other options or enquiries, please contact us.
Pen box: Add a black leatherette pen box to your order.
- Direct laser marking on wood. Generally laser marking is dark, however, this depends on a few factors.
- The laser mark is sharp and well defined.
- Character limits apply.
Material: She-Oak. Australian grown.
Finish: U Beaut Aussie oil, high gloss rubbing oil.
Refill: Standard Parker refills available at all good stationary stores.
Diameter: 13.0mm (this may vary due to the hand made process).
Length: 138mm (this may vary due to the hand made process).
Box: Velvet pen holder bag.
Warranty: 1 Year
We Also Recommend