Aussie Made Wooden pen Gunmetal & Gold trim. Elm. Peter L. Collection.
Elm with Gunmetal and Gold trim. Individually handcrafted by Aussie craftsperson Peter L.
Peter, one of our Australian crafters, only turns Australian woods to create this uniquely Australian handmade pen. Each pen is as individual as the grown wood itself.
For large quantities, please contact us to discuss options and possibilities.
- Pens are in stock and ready to be engraved and shipped to you.
- Being a genuine wood product, the wood may vary in colour and look to the picture. No two pens or bases will be same - that is the beauty nature.
- For other options or enquiries, please contact us.
Pen box: Add a black leatherette pen box to your order.
- Direct laser marking on wood. Generally laser marking is dark, however, this depends on a few factors.
- The laser mark is sharp and well defined.
- Character limits apply.
Material: Elm. Australian grown.
Finish: At least 6 coats of high gloss
Refill: Standard Parker refills available at all good stationary stores.
Diameter: 13.5mm (this may vary due to the hand made process).
Length: 132mm (this may vary due to the hand made process).
Box: Velvet pen holder bag.
Warranty: 1 Year
We Also Recommend