Durable Compliance plate for used imported trailer.
Durable compliance trailer plate | Used imported trailer.
- Free shipping | Australia Wide. Express options available on checkout.
- Fast turn around | Plates produced and shipped in 48 hours.
Durablack: Laser markable aluminium for harsh environments. Designed to deliver superior quality and durability.
- DuraBlack is resistant to sunlight, weatherable, abrasion, high temperatures, salt-spray and chemical exposure.
- Prior to placing an order, please check with your local authorities to compliance plate requirements and suitability of our product.
- Should you require a custom plate or made form an alternative materials, please contact us to quote accordingly.
Data field required for compliance Plate:
Any fields left blank will not be engraved.
- Manufacturer's or Importer’s Name (whichever party takes responsibility for the certification statement).
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Trailer Model
- Date of Manufacture
- ATM (Aggregate Trailer Mass) this refers to the combined weight of the trailer (tare weight) and the maximum trailer load.
- TARE refers to the actual weight of the trailer
- Manufacturer's recommended tyre size
- Manufacturer's recommended wheel rim size
- Cold inflation pressure
- Tyre load rating
- Tyre speed rating
- Certification statement:
"This trailer is an imported used trailer. It has been modified and assessed as complying with the Motor Vehicle Standards Act 1989."
Sample plate layout:
Note: Actual plate will be black and text will be white. Red text indicates text to be filled in.
Data plate specifications:
- Material: Durablack
- Adhesive backing: No
- Plate colour: Black
- Engraving colour: White
- Thickness: 0.5mm
- Size: 137 x 44mm
- Holes: 4 x 4mm dia. holes
- Edges: Rounded corners
We Also Recommend