Engravable | MIG Blue Titanium Fountain pen.
MIG Blue Titanium Fountain pen.
We are proud stockists of the popular Australian range of "built tough yet stylish" MIG Bolt Action Pens and MIG Fountain pens.
The MIG all metal construction Fountain Pen is light and beautifully crafted to be used as a daily pen while also having enough presence to be impressive as a presentation/gift piece.
Thanks to the 11mm diameter and our low-profile pocket clip, the MIG Fountain Pen practically disappears into your pocket, making it one of the 'smallest' full size fountain pens around.
Enquiries:For other grip and nib options or other enquiries, please contact us.
- Direct laser marking on fountain pens produces a clean and crisp mark.
- Colour of engraving is determined by how the laser interacts with the pen coating.
- Character limits apply.
Refill: Schmidt Easy Flow 9000 Black (can fit Parker style and Fisher Space Pen refills)
Length (capped): 130mm
Length (un-capped): 120mm
Brip: Grid pattern grip
Nib: Schmidt FH241, Stainless Steel, Medium nib
Ink: Schmidt K5 converto and Kaweco universal cartridges
Weight: Titanium and Blue Titanium : 28 grams | Brass & Black : 52 grams | Copper : 54 grams
Design notes: Designed in South Australia - machine in Taiwan - final assembly in South Australia.
Material and finishing:
- Brass is a material that will Patina. Your pen may arrive with cosmetic blemishes due to oxidization during transit.
- Copper is a material that will Patina. Your pen may arrive with cosmetic blemishes due to oxidization during transit.
- Black Fountain Pens are Titanium Nitride coated Brass. This finish is very hard wearing but can still be scratched if not careful. When engraving the brass underneath will create a unique contrast against the black.
- Blue titanium Fountain Pens are individually anodised and will be unique.
Box: Stylish black presentation box with foam cutout
Warranty: 1 Year
We Also Recommend